Letras

sábado, 13 de diciembre de 2008


LeATHERMOUTH - XO

27, Enero 2009
Epitaph Records







01. 5th Period Massacre
02. Catch Me If You Can
03. This Song Is About Being Attacked By Monsters
04. I Am Going To Kill The President Of The United States Of America
05. Murder Was The Case That They Gave Me
06. Sunsets Are For Muggings
07. My Lovenote Has Gone Flat
08. Your Friends Are Full Of Shit
09. Bodysnatchers 4 Ever
10. Leviathan




5th Period Massacre
Revenge!
Revenge!
Revenge!
Revenge!

Killed my hopes (Revenge!)
Called me names (Revenge!)
Broke my jaw (Revenge!)
It's always the same (Revenge!)

Nobody listens
Nobody listens
Nobody listens
There's no escape

I'm just like you
Gave you everything
Nobody loves me
It's making me insane

Killed my hopes (Revenge!)
Called me names (Revenge!)
Broke my jaw (Revenge!)
It's always the same (Revenge!)

Nobody listens
Nobody listens
Nobody listens
Nobody listens

Why do you all hate me
Everyones against me
Mommy don't care
Daddy cant help

Made it hell
Everyday
Called me names
I wanna die
Maybe I can find
A way to make you all
Go away
I never lied
Never cried
Never fell
Never crawled
I'm just like you
Now you'll pay
With your fucking life.

Went to dad's closet
I picked up his .45
Grabbed 3 boxes of bullets
And on my hip they shall reside..
Until I opened the gym doors
You should have seen those fucks run
I poured out a full clip
In their backs I got some
I've finally found my smile
It's pure and blood stained
So who's the bitch now?
I'll paint the lockers with your brains

Nothing can help this fucking pain in my heart Nothing compares to this pain in my heart
Nothing can take away this pain in my heart
Nut your blood on my hands
Well at least it's a start


Catch Me If You Can
I'll take an ear to feed the pigs, i'll bleed them all just to get my fix. a hooker's scream heard round the world, my sharpened knife begs to explore. the nypd ain't got shit on me. i'll carve them up with a flick of my wrist. you'll never find a fucking fingerprint. i'll run this world, i'll lie and steal. none can match my scalpel skill. the nypd ain't got shit on me. no rest, no rest, no fucking arrests. i'll paint this town blood red tonight, erase this scum from my fucking sight. a gift from god doing the devil's crimes, i set shit right one whore at a time. a gift from god doing the devil's crimes, i'll carve these bitches one slice at a time. you'd better catch me before i have my fun

This Song Is About Being Attacked By Monsters
We need a doctor. they're coming in through the windows and breaking through all the boards i nailed up. they look like they've been through hell and back, they got just one thing on their minds. we need a plan. someone get a gun, we'd better run. they found a hole in the basement door. they're coming up through the floor boards. i got enough ammo but i should have prayed for more guts. i don't care what you think, i just care how you shoot. they don't care who you were, they just care how sweet the blood. someone send in the troops, get a plane in the air, we need emergency help, whatever you can fucking spare, i don't care. i'm on my own now, oh god i'm on my own. they've got a hold of me now, it's all over...

I Am Going To Kill The President Of The United States Of America
If this is the front line, there's no hope for the world. devils, we're raised by fucking devils, who've been raised by fucking devils, wearing our saviors as skins. how can i believe what you say? you're propaganda bullshit makes me sick. murdered fascists make less noise and promises. i'd shed your blood to save the world. you're living a lie straight to hell. i'd rather have my eyes sewn shut than see all the shit that we've done. i'd rather be deaf, dumb, and blind than pledge allegiance to a man of your kind. (you put words in our mouths, i'd like to put a bullet in yours) i'll send you to hell. you're coming to hell with me motherfucker


Murder Was The Case That They Gave Me
I’ve tried so hard to keep it together
my blood runs cold, I clench my fists
I’ll seize the day by it’s throat and watch it die
The last thing you see will be my face
Remember this face
This one’s for old times. You’re so empty inside,
you did this to yourself.
This is my counter strike, right here my call to arms
I’ve scarred my battle cry, it’s search and destroy you fucking whore.
I’m burning down your house now
Hope to god you’re in your house
Burn bright like a star traitor
The sun smiles on your corpse traitor
Your cries mean nothing- I’ll take my time
Your tears mean nothing- I’ll take my time
I can’t leave you breathing, oh the stories you’d tell
Maybe you’ll learn when the dirt fills your lungs
I am your nightmare
I am the shape in the dark
I am your ending
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust
God know I’ve had better



Sunsets Are For Muggings
This is for the kids who ain't got no soul
Never think twice, got nowhere to go
This is for the pills that never fucking work
But it's hard to see blood on a black t-shirt

They'll never understand
Cause they were understood
An open minded fake
In a bright white coat
Tell me what you wanna know
About my bleeding fucking heart
I'll pass all your tests
Cause I lie like the best

Life is a fight (x4)

They never really listen
Cause they never fucking care
The way I feel inside
They can never fucking hear
All they wanna know about
Is insurance cards
This pain I have inside
Has made me fucking strong

Life is a fight (x4)

Never found a place I felt I fit
Never met someone who gave a shit
But I believe in what we fucking got
Now we got a chance to set it off

Never found a place I felt I fit
Never met someone who gave a shit
Let's take a stand against feeling lost
This is our chance to set it off

You'll never take me alive
Because we're already dead
You'll never take me alive
Because we're already dead inside


My Lovenote Has Gone Flat
Wes my eyes are burning red, and thoughts of murder run through my head. oh my eyes are bloodshot red, put a bullet right through my head. i am my own bomb, i am my own slave. i hate my life now, and all of this is because if you. i wanna die, i hate myself. is anyone listening? no. i wanna lay low, but you want a funeral. you are a lie, and i am the liar. you can all go fuck yourselves. all this poison inside my brain has given false hope it's such a shame. i'm done, this is my last call. oh god just take me away



Your Friends Are Full Of Shit
I can't pretend that i can stomach your face. i can't believe the shit that comes out. i'll never forget, never relent, never recant. my face is too far gone, been walking forever, caring about what you think. that's what i said baby, its where its at baby, i'll wear a smile when i stab you in the back baby. so watch your step kid, protect your neck kid, and if you're lucky they wont find you fucking dead. you're keeping this shit alive? you're full of shit. right, how can't you remember my name? you never gave a shit. you are the maggots i never forget. say your forevers and never forget. i tried for so long, trust me i fucking tried. riot, you're such a fucking riot. just walk away bitch before i drop you. a life for a life, an eye for an eye. i can't pretend that you're just like me. a life for a life, an eye for an eye. we'll leave the world blind and keep pretending. just walk away before i drop you. you're fucking dead bitch


Bodysnatchers 4 Ever
A 2nd chance, take a life, another mission.
to steal a kiss from borrowed lips, to taste your prison
it feels like a lifetime, of leaving bodies on the sidelines
I swear to God girl you're never gonna regret this
close your eyes, this will only take a second

though these veins are borrowed,
this heart only beats for you

1,2,3,4, they're shells disposable, oh so expendible
shut it out of your pretty mind, they never cared for you,
how could you shed a tear?

here's our shot to insight a revolution
they don't deserve to live, we are our evolution

these veins are borrowed, this shell is borrowed
a new life after death, it's fucking perfect
don't you fear, they'll never hurt us darling

these veins are borrowed, this love is real

don't worry old girl, dry the tears from your eyes,
something better is bound to come along sometime.
lets go.

this face means nothing, these hands feel nothing
these lungs are empty, these eyes, are blind
this face means nothing, these hands feel nothing,
but I'm here, and this heart is yours.

our love never dies.



Leviathan
[I]

I told people can’t hold your mouth,
Now they're talking shit,
i'm no 5 years old
My head is always spinning around
..... sick

[ II ]
Who’s the killer, who’s the killer,
Oh, oh, oh,
Who’s the killer, who’s the killer,
Oh, oh, oh,
Who’s the killer, who’s the killer,
Oh, oh, oh

I can't breathe with the radio on
There's no fucking God

[ repeat I ]
... with faces when I sleep
there's a power and i need more time
to get it accross you
i will fuck you the same

[ repeat II ]
there's so much blood and i feel nothing
there's so much blood

Leviathan, Leviathan....











.

0 comentarios: